This blogging this is really wonderful! I started this blog less than a month ago and it’s already approaching 1000 visits! Thanks to Twitter and Facebook, it seems the right people are finding it! I’ve ran into other interesting writers and sites online like:
- The Visit MO site, the Visit MO blog, and their writers: @MOTravelGuy, @MO2Do, @MoTravelMama, and others.
- @aGirlfromKansas over at Midwestern Belle
As well as the locals on the socials:
- Bove’s Dry Saloon Family Diner
- Dawn of Creation Art and Jewelry
- Cool Beans Coffee House
- Clarksville Antique Center
- Bee Naturals
- Native American Drum Painter
- Simpatico, Art Co-Op
- The Bent Tree Furnishings
- Missouri Overlook Farm Restaurants and Bed and Breakfast
- Eagles’ Bluff Golf and Restaurant
I’m learning more about many great communities, including Clarksville. It’s been a good reason to search the Library of Congress for local references like this great photo of the Lock and Dam in Clarkville:
Thanks for reading and sharing with your friends. Keep coming back. I plan for a lot more!