The weather has been amazing. The eagles are here and I’ve had a great time running around with my family and friends getting these shots. So far it’s been a busy weekend:
- Stopped by the Clarksville Visitor Center.
- Ate a BBQ pork steak plate at the VFW for lunch.
- Hiked the Calumet Creek Trail to the foot bridge.
- Warmed up with a hot drink at Cool Beans.
- Got some nice pictures of eagles fishing in front of the Riverfront Park.
- Got amazing close-ups of the Tawny & Bald Eagles at the World Bird Sanctuary program at the Apple Shed.
- Took some out of town visitors to the ASL Pewter Shop in Louisiana, MO.
- Stopped at the River Bluff park in Louisiana, MO for a great picture of the Mississippi River.
- Had homemade chili, gumbo, & chik’n’noodle dinner at the homestead.
- Hiked the eagle nest loop in the Clarence Cannon Wildlife Refuge.