Hello everyone! We need your help repairing the Clarksville Visitor Center and Museum. We’d love skilled volunteers to evaluate the building’s needs and help us understand and budget for current and future costs. We’d also love to put together an easy to use donation pages where we can show you our budget, costs, & collections. I’m working on it, but I don’t have it done, (I mean started…) yet.
I will try to get some numbers in the next week to post here to give you all insight why it’s important to ask you to participate in this year’s first trivia night! I’ll be there with a table of 8 (I hope) in pursuit of my first trivial championship. So find someone who knows sports, another who read’s Us Weekly, another who watches too much TV, another who reads too many books, another who’s good at math, and that one friend that knows nothing but random so-called ‘facts’. Then pack the cooler and get there early to tailgate, decorate your table, warm up with a few speed rounds, and finally get your trivia on….
- Trivia Night – Friday February 10
- Proceeds benefit the Clarksville Museum & Visitor Information Center
- American Legion Hall – 504 S 2nd St (HWY 79) Clarksville MO 63336
- Doors open at 6:30pm
- $20 / person; 8 people / table
- Beer, Soda, Snacks Included!
- BYO’s cool too!
- Winner prizes.
- Silent Auction.
- For more information call:
- Sue Lindemann: (314) 401-8686
- American Legion Hall: (573) 242-3490