This evening the American Queen passed through Clarksville and I collected a few pictures. She’s the largest steamboat ever built.
Here’s a link to her schedule (PDF) and a few of her upcoming trips through Clarksville. Call the Lock & Dam to get a lock through schedule:
- Sep. 28 –> Oct. 5: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Oct. 5 –> Oct. 12: St. Paul -> St. Louis
- Oct. 12 –> Oct. 19: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Oct. 22 –> Oct. 29: St. Paul -> St. Louis
- Oct. 29 –> Nov. 5: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Nov. 5 –> Nov. 12: St. Paul -> St. Louis
Thank you, Margie Greenwell, for the pictures through the Clarksville Lock and Dam! I got into town late and had to catch her at Port Marmec.