Sorry for the rain around yesterday We held it off for the parade and most the rest of the day. It was cloudy and rained late afternoon, but the sun didn’t make much of an appearance all day. Even so, the show went on and I got some good pictures around town.
Today’s a new day. The morning clouds have moved out and it looks like we’re in store for a classic fall day. A mix of sunshine, gusty winds and maybe a shower but hopefully an all-round beautiful day.
Head in town and support some of the hard working crafters in the Appleshed! Holidays are just around the corner!
Take a virtual tour of Clarksville, Missouri before you decide to make the drive to experience it for real. This weekend is Applefest. Come see a variety of artists demonstrations, a fall parade, marching bands, music and baking contests, house tours, craft and food vendors.
What a weekend for a beautiful drive through the colorful winding roads of rural Missouri. Make Clarksville Missouri a stop along the way and celebrate the Fall season with us at Applefest. Applefest is our annual harvest time celebration featuring parades, arts, crafts, food, music and drink. Saturday will be the busiest, but Sunday is fun too.
The weather looks great so make your plans now and we’ll see you in Clarksville.
Saturday Oct 13th:
- 10:00 AM – Parade
- 1:00 PM – Baby Contest (Appleshed)
- 2:00 PM – Champ Clark Skit (Appleshed)
- 2:00 PM – Fiddlers Contest (American Legion)
- 4:00 PM – Apple Baking Contest
- All Day – House Tours at Elgin / Cottrell House
- Art & Craft Show (Appleshed)
- Pike Linn Quilters: Demonstrating Block Making
- Clarksville Artisan Shops Open for Demonstrations / Shopping
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Food Court at Riverfront Park
- Apple Pies
- Apple Cider
- Apple Fitters
- Caramel Apples
- Cinnamon Apples
- And More…