Welcome to Clarksville, Missouri, an historic eastern Pike County river town anchored on the banks of the Mississippi River. Our town is small, but we are big at heart, mind and body.
Clarksville has a number of dimensions we think you will enjoy discovering when you visit. Explore the abundant nature provided by the great Mississippi River, and the wooded knobs and ridges of Pike County. Stroll through a quaint small town of local artist workshops. Bicycle through hilly farmland and stop at a working farm. Watch a paddle boat navigate a big river dam. Eat at a farm to fork restaurant. Then stay at a bed and breakfast second to none.
Our roots are truly small town, mid-west America. We are anchored next to the Mississippi River, and our spirit flows as free and constant as the water across our shores.
Artisan Shop Keepers
- The Bent Tree: Local hand made rustic furniture and decoration: Retail + Classes.
- Clarksville Glassworks: Working glass studio and gallery: Workshop + Furnace Room Viewing + Retail + Gallery.
- Bee Naturals: Natural skin and body care products: Workshop + Retail.
- Miss Tiffie’s Candy: Candy Store.
- Simpatico Artist Cooperative: Local Artist Cooperative: Retail.
- Great River Road Pottery: Pottery Workshop + Retail.
- Windsor Chair Shop: Local hand made Windsor Chair and country decor: Workshop + Retail.
- Downtown Antique Mall: Multiple Dealers + Historic Downtown Building.
- BT Dove: Single Dealer + Unique Antiques.
- Clarksville Antique Center: Multiple dealers, 40,000 sq ft.
- Mississippi River Access: Boat ramps or a short walk from your car.
- Eagles’ Bluff Golf Course: 18 hole golf course.
- Parks and Trails: City Parks + Woodland & Bicycle Trails.
- Wildlife Refuges: Public land refuges.
- Tubby’s Pub and Grub: Riverfront Pub + Pool + Good Pub Food
- Clarksville Station of Overlook Farm: Farm to Fork + Unique Chef Cuisine + Brick Oven Pizza +Good Beer & Wine + Outdoor dining when available
- Overlook Farm Cafe: Coffee + Pastery + Soups + Sandwiches + Deserts
- Eagles’ Bluff Golf Course Bar and Dining Room: Full Bar + American Dining Room + Elegant Clubhouse
- Village of Blue Rose: Homestyle + Soups + Sandwiches + Entrees + Hilltop View of Mississippi River
- The Inns of Overlook Farm: Lavishly Decorated House and Rooms + Great Beds + First Class
- Village of Blue Rose: Homestyle Cottage + Hilltop View of Mississippi River
- Bee Hive Inn: Downtown Loft + Modest + Functional
- Bankhead Vegetables: Vegetable Grower + Roadside Market
- Bowood Farm: Nursery
- Vesterbrook Farm: Organic Vegetable Grower
- Overlook Farm: Organic Greenhouse + Fish Farm + Beef + Pork