- Simpatico, the artist collective shop on front street, celebrated their 5th anniversary in Clarksville in July?
- Cool Beans, the coffee shop that opened in October 2008, has expanded their dining and meeting space to include Cooper’s historic grocery building and the neighboring old drug store?
- The Biker Bayou opened this fall? Brave the winter cold and ride your hog in to town on a sunny weekend.
- Boyd’s Village Market is now open? If you don’t know this. You probably don’t live here! One stop shop for your bread, milk, meat-snack, sun-drop, atm, and gasoline. Finally!
- Santa Claus visited Applefest? I got proof: