Come to Clarksville today to meet Santa and Mrs Claus at Santa Land.
Tell Santa your wish and take as many photos as you want with your own camera!
IT’S ALL FOR FREE!
Courtesy of the welcoming hospitality of Clarksville, Missouri, and of course
Santa and Mrs Claus.
- Date: This Saturday Morning, December 1, 2012
- Time: Santa arrives at the City Hall by fire truck at 11:00 AM sharp
- Place: Santa Land, Clarksville City Hall, Santa’s cozy home away from home
With the mercury pushing toward 70 degrees today, it didn’t feel much like December outside. But tomorrow will be December, and Clarksville is set to welcome the one and only Santa Claus as he makes an annual visit to our holiday decorated town of Clarksville Missouri.
Mayor Jo Anne Smiley has worked wonders turning the City Hall into a North Pole away from home. The rest of the town has come together to decorate their stores, houses and street lamps.
Bring the kids, your wish lists, your camera, and your cheer.
- Simpatico, the artist collective shop on front street, celebrated their 5th anniversary in Clarksville in July?
- Cool Beans, the coffee shop that opened in October 2008, has expanded their dining and meeting space to include Cooper’s historic grocery building and the neighboring old drug store?
- The Biker Bayou opened this fall? Brave the winter cold and ride your hog in to town on a sunny weekend.
- Boyd’s Village Market is now open? If you don’t know this. You probably don’t live here! One stop shop for your bread, milk, meat-snack, sun-drop, atm, and gasoline. Finally!
- Santa Claus visited Applefest? I got proof: