No, it’s not the newest cocktail at Tubby’s. It’s what happens when today is 50 degrees warmer than yesterday, and someone wakes up early enough to capture it all. Thanks Margie Greenwell!
This evening the American Queen passed through Clarksville and I collected a few pictures. She’s the largest steamboat ever built.
Here’s a link to her schedule (PDF) and a few of her upcoming trips through Clarksville. Call the Lock & Dam to get a lock through schedule:
- Sep. 28 –> Oct. 5: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Oct. 5 –> Oct. 12: St. Paul -> St. Louis
- Oct. 12 –> Oct. 19: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Oct. 22 –> Oct. 29: St. Paul -> St. Louis
- Oct. 29 –> Nov. 5: St. Louis -> St. Paul
- Nov. 5 –> Nov. 12: St. Paul -> St. Louis
Thank you, Margie Greenwell, for the pictures through the Clarksville Lock and Dam! I got into town late and had to catch her at Port Marmec.